Kids Vending Day
- Use recycled, upcycled, or natural materials such as wood, clay, jute, or glass
- Draw or paint some pictures
- Creations from clay (or homemade playdough!)
- Jewelry, like necklaces or bracelets
- Write and illustrate a story
- Fold some origami
- Picture Frames
- Socks, mittens, scarves, or other knitting projects
- Sewing projects such as reusable sandwich bags or doll clothes
- On Kids Vending Day, children can sell between the hours of 2:30 and 4:30pm during the Market. Come for half an hour, an hour, or the whole two hours—it’s up to you!
- Items sold should be primarily created/made by children. Of course mom or dad can help, especially younger children, but items should be things the kids can be proud they made themselves!
- In keeping with the spirit of Sustainable Westford, if possible crafts should be made from upcycled/recycled materials or natural materials such as glass, wood, clay, cotton fabric, etc.
- No food or drinks may be sold.
- No resale of new or used commercially made items. Homemade crafts only, please!
- On the day of the event, sign your child in at the Market manager’s tent in the center of the Market. They will direct you to where you can set up.
- Bring a cardboard box, blanket, or similar for your child to use to set up their “booth”. Please, no larger than 5’x5’.
- Bring some change for your child’s booth. Unfortunately, the Farmers Market will not be able to supply change for the children’s booths.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children during the activity. Please clean up your area when you are finished.
- To set up a vending booth, a $2 donation to the SNAP Bonus Bucks Program is required. 100% of this money will go directly to the Bonus Bucks Program and families in need. Please visit the Market Managers Tent to give your donation. Thank you!
More about the $2 DONATION TO SNAP BONUS BUCK PROGRAM:
Donate to the SNAP Bonus Bucks Program to encourage users of the SNAP benefits to double their funds at the Westford Farmers Market. With your donation, families can spend their doubled SNAP dollars on healthy food from local farms and sustainable businesses.
Date(s) - Tuesday, August 15, 2017
2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Bookings are closed for this event.
Westford Town Common