Join over 1,000 members who support making Westford more sustainable and enjoy our member programs.
With the generous support of our Members, we can continue leading efforts to improve the things that matter most to us: family, community and our connections to each other! Your support directly influences quality, sustainability and success for our community.
Friend – Our Friendship Level is free to those who wish to join our efforts by subscribing to our E-newsletter. You will be notified for all upcoming events, workshops and farmer’s market specials. You do not need to live in Westford to become a Friend. As a Friend you receive an auto decal with our attractive Sustainable Westford logo (until supplies run out).
Individual and Family Membership – With each Individual and Family membership you receive the latest Sustainable Westford T-shirt with our attractive Sustainable Westford logo (once they are printed, availability date TBD), preferred seating at events, free workshops, and access to Members Only events. One T-shirt per Individual membership and two T-shirts per Family membership. Your monetary donation will help us to continue to provide interesting and relevant programs that help keep Westford strong!
Other – We appreciate your support in any amount!
Sustainable Westford is a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Your contribution is tax deductible.
Credit card donations are processed through Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to give by credit card.
With your support this season, we are reaching out to as many members of our community as possible to fulfill our mission’s goals. Your monetary donation will help us to continue to provide interesting and relevant programs that help keep Westford strong:
- Funding increases the strength of our vibrant Farmers Market, which provides fresh, nutritious, local farm food and other products and services to our community. The Farmers Market supports sustainable agriculture, as well as local farms and food providers, all while helping to reduce our carbon footprint. The Market also provides a community gathering space complete with music, entertainment and children’s programs week after week.
- We also accept SNAP benefits (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) at our Market, providing access to healthy and nutritious food to the economically disadvantaged families and individuals in this locale. With donations and contributions we are able to match up to $25 of SNAP benefits with our SNAP “bonus bucks” available to families paying with EBT.
- In partnership with Westford Public Schools (WPS), Healthy Kids Coalition continues to offer our “Rainbow Snack Program” at Nabnasset and Robinson Schools for the third year running. Funded completely by Sustainable Westford, this 12-week program teaches Kindergarten & Pre-1st students about the health benefits of eating fruits and veggies of all colors of the rainbow. With your support, we have expanded this program from one classroom the first year to now include classes at two elementary schools. Contributions help provide funding for the fresh local produce and other tools needed to bring this fun, hands-on learning experience, as well as other interactive projects, to our children.
- Funding helps support the Westford Academy Mentor Program which directly influences our children’s interests and their community involvement now and in their future.
- Your contributions help build our Upcycle It! program, introducing our youth to the concept of sustainability through our mini grants and funding for other projects.
- We are pleased to be working on some of our Winter Series events and offering them free to the public! Your contributions help offset costs for bringing in the best professionals, film screening rights and high quality workshops.