QUICK HEALTHY WEEKNIGHT STIR FRY
1 pkg Firm Tofu (non-GMO)
To Taste Powdered Ginger; generous coating
To Taste Dried Thyme; generous coating
To Taste Bragg’ s; liberal dousing (or Soy Sauce)
To Taste Vegetable Broth; liberal dousing
1 Lrg bag Frozen Mixed Asian or Stir Fry Vegetables
1 can Bamboo Chutes or Baby Corn
1 head Bok Choi – chopped
Swirl of Olive Oil or Chili Oil
- Remove the top of the tofu packaging and drain, squeezing out excess liquid.
- Cut every half inch in both directions. (This step through step 4 can be done in the packaging in which the tofu came.)
- Sprinkle liberally with the thyme & ginger.
- Pour Bragg’s & broth over the top. Then set aside.
- Remove mixed veggies from the freezer; open bamboo chutes; set aside.
- Chop bok choi.
- Heat a wok or wok-pan; swirl oil; stir-fry all ingredients until hot.
NOTE: On a weekend, especially in the summer, I will use all fresh ingredients – including ginger & thyme. You can choose any 3 – 5 veggies that are in season. Get creative and add onions & mushrooms as well.