SNAP Coordinator Postion
Looking to hire a SNAP Coordinator
(Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
$15 per hour.
Tuesdays 2:30pm – 6:30pm
Starting June 21 every Tuesday until Oct. 25th.
Every market day rain or shine!
Contact email: email@example.com
Position is available immediately for training.
SNAP Coordinator POSITION OVERVIEW
We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) Coordinator. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for timely coordination and management of the Westford Farmers Market (WFM) Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Bonus Bucks Program (SNAP) as well as ongoing data entry and analysis of the program. The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and manage the SNAP Program and provide assistance (inc. technical assistance) to SNAP users.Data entry of each market day’s totals and subcategories by vendors.
- Reconciliation and Balance SNAP transactions and Bonus Bucks every Tuesday evening
- Coordinate and reimburse all vendors weekly (or monthly) and ensure their receipt of reimbursement by mail or by hand at the market.
- Gather information of reports and statistical analysis of SNAP program to support operation of the program.
- Collect, organize, and maintain information/data/material regarding SNAP Program to support and provide technical assistance WFM staff and planning functions.
- Provide technical assistance and advice to assigned TAO staff to support SNAP E&T and ABAWD Work Program functions.
- Set up, maintain and breakdown all SNAP marketing material at market
- Handle all inquiries from public and WFM staff to resolve any problems or issues regarding program.
- Report to Director weekly to review progress and evaluate the effectiveness of the Program.
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, first consideration will be given to those applicants that apply within the first 14 days.
Knowledge of and experience working with bookkeeping and accounting systems.
Understanding of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) regulations.
MINIMUM ENTRANCE REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have at least (A) three years of full time, or equivalent part-time, professional, administrative or managerial experience in business administration, business management or public administration the major duties of which involved program management, program administration, program coordination, program planning and/or program analysis.